- Assess the financial reporting landscape considering user needs, constraints, and business environment.
- Identify the issues.
- Analyze the issues (qualitatively and quantitatively).
- Provide a recommendation and conclusion.
- Review the case which follows below.
- Develop a formal response to the problem(s) posed in the case.
- Marks will be assigned based on completing the objectives (noted above). A heavy weighting (>70%) will be placed on analyzing the issues (quantitatively and qualitatively).
- There is no set length to the report but clear, succinct, and concise language and organization will be considered favourably in the grade.
- Please submit the final report as a Word document.
To view the exam click on the following link: Average Joe’s Gym
Prepare the report. It is to include, organized and presented in a logical manner
- quantitative analyses;
- ratio analyses;
- qualitative analyses; and
- appropriate recommendations given the case facts and analyses completes.