Correlate your Work Experience with the course outcomes listed below-Should be Minimum 300 Words
Business Ethics – Course Outcome
1. Review the various schools of thought on ethics and social responsibility in business.
2. Develop critical thinking skills.
3. Provide a means of analysis for cases and ethical issues.
4. Discuss the laws affecting business and its operations.
5. Understand how to integrate law and ethics into business strategy and decisions.
6. Develop personal values and standards and a credo for your professional life.
• As an Oracle ERP Test Lead was responsible for managing 6 resources who were part of the testing team
• Able to extract back end data using SQL/Toad queries
• Involved in Integration testing using various FTP folders.
• Managed a team onsite as well as offshore
• Responsible for Test Plan Preparation, Test Strategy Preparation, Team Meetings Facilitation, Defect Tracking Facilitation, etc.
• Analyze, design, prototype, configure, test, document, and implement new or modify existing software to support various business processes.
• Learn overall business operations and help develop innovative solutions to improve productivity
• Assist key users in testing new functionality, documenting and retaining ERP knowledge
• Documented testing results and updated the same for verification to the management
• Involved in developing Test Plans and Test cases for the entire functionality of the portal.
• Understanding and analyzing the Business functionality of existing systems of Issue to Resolve
• Written Standard test scripts for Oracle Accounts Payable and Oracle accounts receivable Modules.
• Involved in Unit Testing and System Testing,
• Worked closely with Developers team for different issues
• Test a new enhancement for a Business Process
• Involved End to end testing for business process using all application tiers.