– Choose three concepts from social and/or sociocognitive psychology (i.e. groupthink, group polarization, deindividuation, in-group bias, obedience, conformity, fundamental attribution error, self-serving bias, actor-observer bias, locus of control, etc.).
– Write one to two paragraphs for each concept which include the following:
- A description of the concept
- A discussion of why it occurs
- A description of a current event that illustrates that concept, along with details of how the concept helps explain the behavior.
- Thorough and thoughtful responses for each topic.
– Document must be double-spaced and not exceed 3 pages