The report needs to include:
1) your goals, objectives, constraints and preferences
2) how you modify your portfolio to make it consistent with your goals, objectives, constraints and preference, and your final portfolio (including asset allocation)
3) Your portfolio performance evaluation
1) Do not forget interest accrued on bonds
4) The report should be double spaced and no more than five pages
5) You can use two tables and two graphs in the five page report. All other data and graphs should be placed in the appendix.
PORTFOLIO DATA IS DONE BY ME AND IS ATTACHED IN EXCEL FILE. I JUST NEED REPORT AND FORMAT DETAILS ARE MENTIONED..