MUST BE 100% ORIGINAL. I have access to GRAMMARLY, but it is your job to correct the paper on your end before submitting it to me.
MUST BE 100% PLAGIARISM FREE.
MUST BE 100% GRAMMAR MISTAKE FREE.
MUST BE SUBMITTED BACK TO ME BEFORE DUE DATE! I will not be giving extensions on the amount of time you get to submit this paper to me.
MUST BE IN APA format!
I will not accept anyone that lives outside the U.S. to do help me on my assignments.
MUST HAVE a review profile!
MUST BE AT LEAST A LONG PARAGRAPH FOR EACH OF THE 8 DISCUSSION QUESTIONS.
“Bank Performance “:
1. Considering the bank you currently use, create performance criteria and then rate your bank against the criteria you developed. Make a suggestion for one area of improvement based on your evaluation.
2. Speculate how commercial banks will perform overall throughout the next three years as the economy rebounds. Then, determine the economic consequences for this performance. Provide examples or evidence to support your answer.
3. Determine the risks that are unique to thrift operations compared to commercial banks. Describe how the thrift should manage each risk identified.
First e-Activity = Research the Internet for examples on how thrifts are performing in the recent economic downturn.
4. From the first e-Activity, generate an opinion about the overall health of thrifts compared to how banks performed during the savings and loan crisis of the 1980s, and determine what lessons can be learned.
“Currency Exchange Rate”:
Second e-Activity = Go to Bloomberg’s Website and review the today’s exchange rate between the U.S. dollar and the various European currencies at http://www.bloomberg.com/markets/currencies/europe-africa-middle-east/.
5. From the second e-Activity, based on your review of the currency exchange rates between the U.S. dollar and the various European currencies, evaluate in which country a financial institution should invest to maximize its return on investment for the minimum risk. Provide a rationale for your approach.
Third e-Activity = Search the Internet for news related to the EURO currency crisis.
6. From the third e-Activity, based on your research of the current EURO currency crisis, predict the future of the currency, including the impact to financial investment and risk within the EURO zone for financial institutions. Provide support for your prediction and evaluation.
7. The futures market concept began centuries ago with hedging in the agricultural commodity prices. The markets have since expanded into a variety of future contracts, including hedging related to metals, foreign currency, and interest rates. Assess the risk involved in modern-day future contracts, suggesting a strategy for using this type of investment within financial institutions. Provide support for your assessment.
Fourth e-Activity = Search the Internet for information related to the regulatory requirements for the reporting of futures contracts risk within financial reporting.
8. From the fourth e-Activity, based on your research related to the regulatory requirements of futures contract risk exposure reporting, assess the adequacy of the reporting requirement. Indicate whether or not the public may be misled by management’s reporting of the financial risk related to these types of investments. Make a recommendation for improvement to the reporting requirements, indicating how this improvement will minimize risk for public users of the financial information.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more