INCLUDE PLAGIARISM CHECK TURNITIN
ASSIGNMENT: For this touchstone, you will be writing a success narrative consisting of three components. Specifically, you will write about the following:
- Who I Am Now: Create a brief biographical statement describing your academic and professional history, as well as any relevant personal characteristics you’d like to share.
- My Goals: Identify three (3) professional and/or academic long-term goals for your future.
- How I Will Get There: Based on the professional or academic goals you created, identify at least two (2) short-term steps for each of these goals, and set target dates for each of these short-term steps. Make sure that in your plan to achieve these goals, you account for obstacles that may present themselves along the way.
A. Assignment Guidelines
DIRECTIONS: Refer to the list below throughout the writing process. Do not submit your Touchstone until it meets these guidelines.
1. Who I Am Now
❒ Have you provided a brief biographical statement explaining your educational and career experiences thus far?❒ Have you shared any personal characteristics (e.g., determination, flexibility) that you feel are relevant to your narrative?
2. My Goals
❒ Have you provided three long-term goals you wish to accomplish?❒ Have you connected those goals to either your academic or professional aspirations?
3. How I Will Get There
❒ Have you identified and explained at least two short-term steps for achieving each of your three goals?❒ Have you set target dates for each of these steps?❒ Have you addressed any obstacles you might face in pursuit of these goals?
The following requirements must be met for your submission to be graded:
- Composition must be 2-3 pages (approximately 500-750 words).
- Double-space the composition and use one-inch margins.
- Use a readable 12-point font.
- All writing must be appropriate for an academic context.
- Composition must be original and written for this assignment.
- Plagiarism of any kind is strictly prohibited.
- Submission must include your name, the name of the course, the date, and the title of your composition.
- Include all of the assignment components in a single file.
- Acceptable file formats include .doc, .docx, and .pdf.