Review your leadership structure, and identify the process by which you can propose a policy change and how that proposal would navigate through leadership to get approved.
Identify a policy in your organization that you think could be created or amended to improve organizational governance, operations, or compliance with federal or state regulations.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper that outlines your policy proposal ideas in which you do all of the following:
- Provide an analysis of how your policy change would improve the organization.
- Evaluate what changes in the organization would need to be made to implement the policy change.
- Explain how you would advocate for your policy change while using the approval processes in your organization.
- This includes advocating for your policy by employees and administration. Ask yourself “What’s in it for the other employees?” “What’s in it for the organization to approve my policy?”
Please do not use direct quotes unless you know how to format them. Refer to the APA manual from Week 1
***Make sure you have answered all the questions above.***
Academic Paper Includes the following:
- title page
- title of paper on page 2
- 5 space indent for paragraphs
- Intext citations throughout the paragraph. Intext citation is author’s last name and date within parenthesis
- Headings-Level I or Level II should be all that you need (see sample paper)
- Reference page-is its own page-this does not start at the end of the body of the paper but has its own page.
- References are to be APA formatted. Please refer to sample paper placed in Course Introduction and Materials
- Pages are number with title page being page 1
Cite 3 reputable references to support your assignment (e.g., trade or industry publications, government or agency websites, scholarly works, or other sources of similar quality).
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.