As an addendum (DO NOT SUBMIT your complete risk management plan) to your completed risk management plan that you have created for your selected project.
- Identifies three NEW additionalexplicit/specific risks that are explicitly unique to your select project from week one with your minimum one page comprehensive explanation of why they are a specific/explicitly a risks for your project.
NOTE: If you identify general broad risk you will NOT earn credit for that risk(s)
- Your comprehensive detailed one page, contingency plan for each risk as to what you are going to do if each of the identified three risks becomes a risk event, i.e. happens
- One page comprehensive, details mitigation strategies for each identified risk
- The impact on the triple constraints of the project of your mitigation strategies
- The impact on the triple constraints of the project if you have to implemented/triggeredyour Contingency plan.
NOTE: These are NOT general and/or generic risk (i.e. weather), there are specific risks (i.e. rain) you are identifying for this assignment so you have to go past the obvious risks and you are being asked for comprehensive, detailed (i.e. abundance of information on even the smallest part)/reasoning/explanation.