Submit a 5- to 8-slide PowerPoint presentation, excluding title and References slides, that includes a leadership strategy for translating your vision into organizational success. In your PowerPoint presentation, do the following:
· Create your vision statement.
· Delineate your plan for how you will get others within the organization to adopt it as their own. In your plan, be sure to include the following:
o The organizational change or cultural change model you used as the basis for your plan
o An explanation of the steps you will take to change the culture and how these steps will influence each of the challenges you face
o A brief description of the mitigation plan to address the challenges
Your PowerPoint presentation must contain a minimum of five scholarly resources on the last slide of the presentation. Additionally, in the Notes section of each slide, you must provide detailed support, including relevant citations, for the bulleted information within the slide. Your resources can be a combination of the Learning Resources used throughout this course and new scholarly resources. Note: Your presentation should adhere to the APA Presentation Template, found in this week’s Learning Resources.
DDBA/8151 Week 8 Discussion: Appropriate Use of Transparency in Organizations
Post your evaluation of the appropriate use of transparency in an organization. In your analysis, be sure to address the following:
· Explain what you believe to be the most appropriate level of transparency for an organization.
· Identify any instances in which transparency would not be a good strategy.
· Explain how a leader might exert influence-using transparency.
Be sure to support your work with a minimum of two specific citations from this week’s Learning Resources and one or more additional scholarly sources.