Write a Research Proposal (2,000-2,500 words) on racial profiling.
Research proposal: IS RACIAL PROFILING SIMPLY A BLACK AND WHITE ISSUE WITHIN THE POLICE FORCE?
To complete the Research Proposal, do the following:
Review the attached document “Research Proposal Guidelines” (ATTACHED IN THE ATTACHMENT SECTION) as well as Topic 7 lecture section (ATTACHED IN THE ATTACHMENT SECTION) on The Results and Discussion Sections in the Research Proposal for a brief overview pertaining to “how to” complete the assignment.
- Introductory section: Include hypothesis and a review of the literature.
- Method section: Include subsections on Participants, Apparatus/Materials/Instruments, Procedure, and Design.
- Results section: Include statistic, critical values, degrees of freedom, and alpha level.
- Discussion section: Include interpretation of results, ethical concerns, limitations of study, and suggestions for future research.
- Figures and Tables section: Include a minimum of two (either two figures, two tables, or a figure and a table).
Include at least 8-10 scholarly references.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide.
PLEASE READ THE ATTACHMENTS AND MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS DONE ACCORDING TO THE RESEARCH GUIDELINES.