Write a cover letter and resume to illustrate profiency in research, writing, speaking, and multimedia development. highlight internships, community outreach activities, and the Center for Public Deliberation.
In this assignment, you are asked to provide the Communication Coordinator of the Department of Arts & Humanities with proof that you have met the learning objectives of the degree program in communication studies and are ready to graduate.
Such proof will be illustrated in your resume in the following manner:
1. research topics and assignments
2. writing topics and assignments.
3. public speaking opportunities related to school (public speaking classes) and/or groups and organizations that you have delivered a public speech to on behalf of the university or in class sessions where your peers were the audience.
4. multimedia development for your public speeches such as podcasts or videos you made in response to a class assignment, powerpoint presentations or prezis you have used throughout your school career for which you received a grade.
5. community outreach activities such as working at Freshman Orientation, speaking to a group about communication events in the community, etc.
6. any work you have done or courses you have taken that were specifically related to the Center for Public Deliberation.