Your posts should cover the questions below in full, and be at least 300 words long. Then reply to and peer-review at least three other posts by next Wednesday 11:59PM UoPeople Time, and rate the posts and replies.
This week, please look online and read the week’s learning guide and the textbook chapters. Then, research different forms of alternative (renewable) energy forms available.
Choose two, and then answer the following questions:
- What does the term “renewable” mean?
- Which two renewable energy forms did you choose?
- For each, describe two benefits.
- For each, describe two drawbacks.
- Which of these you feel would best serve your community? Why? Explain.
- According to The WWF Energy Report prepared by WWF and Ecofys, “by 2050, we could get all the energy we need from renewable sources.” What is your response to this statement?
Some links to help you get started:
World Bank: Sun Rises on the Solar Sector
Any materials cited should be referenced using the style guidelines established by the American Psychological Association (APA).