Hello, I need help with this assignment. Please read carefully before accepting bid. I have attached some PDF files that must be used when assisting with this. Thank you so much.
Develop Current State Process Diagram
Before beginning this assignment, read the lecture, and review this week’s chapters in the Robertson and Robertson text and in the BABOK® guide located in your online classroom. For this exercise, work with your group in your Team Project Workspace to identify all of the steps that are required in CWI’s process today in order to get the job done. Identify the areas where there are process problems. Create a diagram to depict the process your group has identified. You may use the same modeling tool as in last week’s business problem assignment, or you may use another tool. As a group, write a four- to five-paragraph discussion that describes the process and the problems identified in the diagram in a logical narrative format. Post the group’s process narrative and the group’s diagram to the group interactive assignment forum.
NOTE: If you imbed the image in the post, include the image as an attachment as well. Remember, the diagram and the narrative need to provide a complete picture of how the process works today.
Future State Vision Use Case
Using what you have learned from this week’s lecture, as well as the lectures, materials, and activities in Weeks 1 and 2, develop a diagram that depicts your vision of CWI’s enhanced use case to their business problem. You may use the same modeling tool(s) as in last week’s business problem assignment, or you may use another tool. Be aware that your use case may have more than a single branch. Then, write a three- to four-page paper narrative that explains the strategy of the improvements and proposed changes. Explain the future goals of your solution, and include discussion that describes your future state diagram. Incorporate what you have learned about elicitation from your group assignments as well as from your own assignments, and include at least two references each from the text and the BABOK® guide located in your online classroom. Include your diagram as an Appendix to your paper, and submit the paper to Waypoint for grading.
In your paper,
- Explain the strategy of the improvements and proposed changes.
- Describe the processes depicted in your future state use case diagram.
- Explain the future goals of your use case solution.
- Apply what you learned about elicitation to your requirements gathering process.
- Attach your future state use case diagram as an Appendix to your paper.
The Future State Vision paper
- Must be three to four double-spaced pages in length (not including title page, references page, or Appendix) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- In addition to two additional scholarly or credible resources, use at least two citations each from the text and the BABOK® guide located in your online classroom.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.