- Exercise 8.4. Draw a UML diagram similar to the ones shown in this chapter for the following classes and interface and submit as a document.
- An abstract class called HotDrink that has the methods Drink, AddMilk, and AddSugar, and the properties Milk and Sugar
- An interface called ICup that has the methods Refill and Wash, and the properties Color and Volume
- A class called CupOfCoffee that derives from HotDrink, supports the ICup interface, and has the additional property of BeanType
- A class called CupOfTea that derives from HotDrink, supports the ICup interface, and has the additional property of LeafType
- Exercise 8.5. Write some code for a function that will accept either of the two cup objects in the preceding example as a parameter. The fucntion should call the AddMilk, Drink, and Wash methods for any cup object it is passed. Submti screenshots of code and results.