Week 2 – Assignment
Visit the United States Consumer Product Safety Commission (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. website. Click on “Recalls.” Choose one product that has been recalled.
1. Describe the product subject to recall, including the recall date, recall number, and the reason for the recall.
2. Analyze whether the manufacturer would be liable for negligence if the product had not been recalled and had caused harm to a consumer.
3. Discusses the following in relation to the product recall:
4. Duty of Care
5. Standard of Care
6. Breach of the Duty of Care
7. Actual Causation
8. Proximate Causation
9. Actual Injury
10. Defenses to Negligence
11. Analyze and apply a relevant consumer protection statute identified under “Consumer Protection” in Chapter 8 of your text in conjunction with the product recall that you have identified. Must address the topic with critical thought.
Submit a four- to five-page paper (not including title and reference pages). Your paper must be formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide and must cite at least three scholarly sources in addition to the textbook
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more