Mentoring asPLEASE SEE ATTACHED FOR INSTRUCTIONS PLEAa
The paper is to be written in strict conformance to current APA standards, and must contain at least 20 pages of content (excluding the title page, abstract, and references), utilizing at least 12 scholarly references.
The paper is to be submitted through SafeAssign at the end of Module 4/Week 8. It is highly recommended that you download and read the instructions to avoid any stress created by issues that are the result of waiting until the last minute.
Three levels of current APA headings must be used throughout the paper, as this is a graduate-level research paper.
Some students do not fully understand the difference between plagiarism and paraphrasing. Paraphrasing is when you take a source or someone else’s idea and say it in your own words. When you paraphrase, you must still give the author’s name, date, title of the source, the scholarly journal where it came from, and the exact website address or book.
However, when you directly quote a source, it must have quotation marks around the quote, or (if 40 words or more) it must be set in block quotation format. You must also give detailed information of where you acquired the quote.
For the purpose of this academic paper, adhere to the follow rules when quoting or using a source:
· Do not directly quote more than 120 words from any one source.
· If the source is 2,000 words or less, do not directly quote more than 50 words from any one source.
· Do not use the same source more than a total of 3 times within the whole document for quoting or paraphrasing.
· Quotes must contain the section (if provided) and paragraph or page numbers of the quote, and this information must be placed in the reference.
· In all instances, use current APA guidelines for citations and references.
The paper must not be a series of quotations.
Email your instructor with any questions regarding the project n internal talent development strategy
PLEASE SEE ATTACHEMENTS FOR INSTRUCTIONS AND INITIAL PROPOSAL FOR THE TOPIC: