Debug and Fix if Statements
In this assignment, you will debug and fix a given Java console application that uses if statements, but the application does not compile nor execute.
Your program output should look like the sample output provided in the “Debug and Fix if Statements” course file resource. Full instructions for successfully completing this assignment are included in this resource. Use the submission template provided in the resources, WeekXSolutionSubmissionTemplate.docx.
Your assignment will be scored on the following criteria:
- Identify Java decision statement bugs in a program using development tools.
- Code an application to fix bugs.
- Test the application and document testing.
- Explain the approach taken to complete the fix and the major decisions made.
- Identify relevant fundamental constructs in the submitted program.
- Communicates efficiently, effectively, and in an appropriate manner as an IT professional.