Post-Policy Assessment (105 points)
Locate a policy that has been implemented by the Ministry of Health in Saudi Arabia in an effort to improve health.
Draft a post-policy assessment to determine whether the policy is effective and how it might be improved. Be sure to include the following information in your substantive evaluation:
- Identify the policy;
- The goals of the policy;
- Any interventions required of the policy;
- Positive and negative results of the policy, including whether the goals are being met;
- Metrics used to determine the results; and
- Recommendations for improving the policy.
Your report should meet the following structural requirements:
- Be five to six pages in length, not including the cover or reference pages.
- Be formatted according to Saudi Electronic University and APA writing guidelines.
- Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of three scholarly articles. One of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but the others must be external.
- Utilize headings to organize the content in your work.